Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Baby!!

I could see this comming because you started walking and having a mind of your own a long time ago, but still. You're more a toddler than a baby. I'm going to try to just nurse you before and after bed time. You are a picky eater, but in a different way. You pick what you want to eat. Sometimes you love a food, and other times you pick something different and want nothing to do with a past favorite dish. For instance, you would lunge for my carrot, but now refuse to even look at one. You pick raisens now. You know where I keep the little boxes and you know how to get your big brother to open them for you.

You can say "Hello" and "Uh-oh" now, but I'm not sure you know their meanings yet. You can sign "ball" and "milk," of course. I should work on signs more with you because you're ready to learn.

I took you for this photo shoot and can't pick one favorite, so here you go.





Daddy said this looked like a combination of the Spaghetti pictures and the Santa pictures. Should I be sorry for giving you your own chocolatey cake, you poor poor baby. Actually, I'm sorry we had to wake you up from your car seat and I'm sorry that I fed you before the pictures. You weren't hungry for this sugar rush at all.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I want some of that chocolate cake!! Any leftovers?? :) I love his chub! It is so fun. Cute cute pictures.

Alicia said...

Tiffany, I have another question! I hope you don't mind....how did you get people's pictures to come up as their website link? It's so cool!

Alicia said...

The pictures are so cute! You're an inspiration ;) I feel like a failure of a m other now that I see how many cute 1st birthday pictures you have!!!!

The Stevens said...

Hey Tiffany, the pictures turned out so great! What a cute boy!

Amber Ayres said...

You are soo good about taking your kids to get their pictures done! why was he crying at the end? no milk maybe?

I miss you! Happy Birthday Isaac!!!

emmy said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!!
Tiffany... you are super mom, I swear! What lucky boys! All the numbers!