Friday, October 31, 2008

Twins?

Do you like to watch The Office? I do. Steven works at one, and they really get to have some fun like on that show. Here's Steven's Happy Halloween day good news.
Steven's friend at work surely wins "best dressed" in any yearbook superlative list. I've always loved Jerry's outfit combinations that are a bit loud, but always soooo coordinated. Not many people are that brave to stand out like that. He's really well known too. He took over Steven's position when Steven left that department. He is on all of the committees, sends out the creative emails for fund raisers and office events. Steven said he's even the guy they call when the fridge needs to be fixed. On casual days, he's still dressed to the 9's with cuff links, suspenders, pin stripes, cool color/pattern combos, and all.
SO, Steven went as his white twin. Same last name, but variation on the first name. They went to the mall last night to go shopping together and everything. Jerry will wear this again, but I doubt Steven's going to. I like it, and they WON 1st Place- A DAY OFF OF WORK!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's awesome! I especially like Steven's insta-bald cap thing. How funny that they thought of such a thing!

betsey said...

So funny! What a great prize to win as well!

Amber Ayres said...

yeah the "fake" bald head was way funnier than if he had actually shaved his head. But it would have been awesome if he did really shave his head, then they may have gotten a week off work. what a funny idea to dress up as.

Anonymous said...

So what was Steven's white Jerry name? I can't quite read it in the photo.

Anonymous said...

It was Jerry and Gary Cardine

The Cardines said...

Hey Tiffany,

Unfortunately I don't have it linked to my email, so I just saw your message today. Jerry came home from work with pictures of him and Steven. I should have come to your blog sooner, because I should have known that you would have pictures....LOL!

Keshia