Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boys Take Over the Kitchen

We all know that I'm not going to be the great chef of the family any time soon. Dylan will make a good chef. He's very detailed with placing the ingredients. He made this pizza all by himself. I love how he spread the sauce then poked each ingredient into it then patted the cheese pile down. He was very careful.
He made his personal wheat tortillia pizza for himself too.

Isaac will load the dish washer . . .
all by himself, and WITH himself. "Hi Mom, I'm fine, go back to whatever you were doing"
Isaac likes to go to the dirty dishes as I load them so I have resorted to taking the bottom rack out and loading it up on the counter then putting it back in the dish washer. I guess I left the dish washer open anyway. I have to keep my eye on this guy. At least he's happy discovering things w/o me. My arms are getting a welcome break, now that he can crawl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy, I want some! And Isaac seems like the happiest little guy around. What fun! I can't wait for you guys to come here two months and one week! :)

Danielle said...

that looks like so much fun. Your boys are getting so big.

The Stevens said...

Cute pictures Tiffany. Tonight Dylan was looking at all of the pictures in our kitchen and he saw the one of Dylan and Isaac with the spahgetti. He said, "There's Dylan!" then, "Aw, Isaac is so cute." It was so funny.

Lindsay said...

So fun...your boys are a crack up!

Amber Ayres said...

I love that you let dylan make the pizza! and isaac is too funny in the dishwasher! I love it!