Friday, October 31, 2008

My Zoo Animals

Where's Malia?
Peek-A-BOO! Where's DylanCarolina invited us to go to the zoo with her and her daughter with her pass. I have a hard time saying no, so even though I had 4 kids that day, we went! We were able to all fit in the mini van too. The babies started out in the stroller while the toddlers toddled. We saw the monkeys first.
After watching the big kids play, the babies wanted a turn. We stayed in the playground area for the rest of out stay. We've been to the zoo a lot, so it was fine that we didn't see tons of animals this time.
Get ready to laugh at the crazy group pictures.


We ate lunch there on the playground. Malia didn't like hers that much because of the granola bar and grapes she found in the diaper beg earlier. I love how she fed Isaac. Look how she and Dylan are opening their mouths to try to get Isaac to do the same. Some kids do that when opening and closing siscors too. I love it. Isaac doesn't gag on lumpy foods like this. Honestly he only eats food food about once/day because it's easier to nurse him. Well, Corrie feeds him breakfast and lunch, but this was a suprise to me. He ate it up! They're growing too fast, stop it, babies!
The trip was pretty short because of nap time and the rest of our busy day, but it was so fun and worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute post! I especially like the picture of the four kids in the red tunnel. I guess you do to, since you put it on the sidebar of your blog. But I have to say, this post kinda makes me sad because all four of the kids look so big. Malia doesn't even look like a toddler anymore--she could pass for a 4-year-old. And Noah and Isaac look completely mobile.

betsey said...

Dylan and Noah both look so big! I honestly didn't recognize them at first. They both seem really physical. I think Nora would have been content just to watch these crazy kids.

The Stevens said...

Cute pictures Tiffany. I like the tunnel slide ones a lot too.

Amber Ayres said...

you amaze me all the things you guys do when you have all four kids. the pics are soooo cute!