Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picking Pumpkins

We've been to the pumpkin patches 3 times so far. I'm not feeling guilty about not posting here b/c I'm working on my blog book for 2007 since 2008 is almost up already. So here's one picture for ya. The rest are on a web album (click here). Can you believe these are our kids?! Kirsten's a witch. I wish I got a better picture of her costume. It's really cool and hand made. Steven asked Dylan what Malia was and he said "She's a boo-fly." She has wings, so I guess that's where he got the idea that she's a butterfly. Matt and Danny are cute puppy dogs. Dylan's a gorilla and Isaac's a monkey like Dylan was 2 years ago. Little Noah is a turtle. My friend's adorable daughter, Caroline, was with us too, she's in the slide show.

5 comments:

betsey said...

So adorable! We went the Boo at the Zoo on Saturday night, it was so cute to see all the kids dressed up. I just love Halloween!

The Stevens said...

Cute picture Tiffany. Dylan was that little turtle last year. Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I just started a new site at blogspot too! I'll load my pics tonight or tomorrow :) Mine is www.KirstenMattAndDanny.blogspot.com ... and yes the babies officially weigh more than the twins!!!

betsey said...

As you know, I don't follow sports, but I have been thinking of you with the Rays in the World Series! I bet Dylan and his friends the Szances (can't spell their last name, but you know who I mean) are very excited. I think we need more pictures of Dylan in his Ray's jersey! I'm rooting for the Rays for you guys!!

Amber Ayres said...

I love the gorilla monkey thing! soooo cute! but isn't it like 90 deg. there? they must be roasting!