Friday, October 3, 2008

Boys Day Out

Malia got to go on vacation with her grandma a day early so Corrie only had the boys while I worked one day. She has a pass to the children's museum so she borrowed the mini van and took them there. She said having the three boys was easier than just one Malia. I believe her. Malia has a big personality and knows where she wants to go. She can reason like a teenager. She's so smart and almost too advanced for her little body I think. She's good for me but Corrie says she tries to test her.

Corrie took these pictures on my camera. Now THAT's a good babysitter. I'm sooooo lucky to have her. Free quality daycare right by my work. We moved further away so when it's my turn to babysit, she has to travel further. She hasn't complained about it. She's also someone to vent to about my day-to-day issues (that I forget about right after, but she's so easy to talk to). I'd like to say that she knows what it's like trying to do everything w/ 2 kids etc, but then again she always has dinner on the table for her family when I pick up my kids. Shhhh, don't tell Steven that she can do it all:) She's such a good person to associate with because she has NEVER brought me down. I also wish my kids could sleep through the night like hers. I hope she rubs off more on me. Thank you Corrie!



No comments: