Friday, October 24, 2008

Perfect

I really love my house. The weather is almost cooling down so I can leave the boys outside while I make white chicken chili. Yea, that's right, I cooked again. (Thanks for the recipe that I almost remembered all of the ingredients for, Kat.)
Anyway, Don't you just love this back yard?! I could have put the hose away, and oops I left a towel out from when Dylan and Malia went swimming on Wednesday. I can keep the babies on one side of the fence while the older 2 swim. They asked if they could go swimming and I said why not. They can go in by themselves. I didn't even get in my swimsuit. (Neither did they.) I figure I can jump in in my clothes if needed. Malia and Dylan can swim on their own though. I just have to be on the deck, but not arms reach any more. Life is getting easier :) Here they are baking a cake. Malia was very particular about the ingredients. "No, not too much water, Dylan! This is MY cake!" Isaac and Noah can explore the back yard and love the change of scene. Who needs the park? So, friends and blog readers, you're totally invited over!

1 comment:

betsey said...

I love bossy Mailia :) Telling Dylan how to make a cake. So sweet! I am so jealous that they have each other. It is great for dylan to basically grow up with a sister and a best friend.

I'm so jealous of your backyard too! And the Florida weather...it is getting cold here in Cleveland! I wish I could swim.