Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun Feger Family Photos

My Aunt Robin is a great photographer. She has won photo contests for lots of still (and moving life.) She has started doing families and I'm so glad! We got Steven's side of the family together for some family pictures. These are some of my favorites.


We took some of the different groups. I loved this time because everybody was ballancing and laughing. We created good pictures and even better memories.
Here's one of our family with the boys' Abuelita. Aunt Robin took some family pictures of our little family of 4 but I'm going to hold onto those in case I want to use them for Christmas card pictures. You'll see them soon enough I'm sure.
I was just getting started with the pictures, but it is dificult with such a big group of people. I was the only one who could have gone 'til the sun went down. The boys got more giggly so we could have had some fun shots. By boys, I dont mean Steven. He was a good sport though. He didn't complain about me scheduling a photo shoot at all! Maybe I'm rubbing off on him:)

So, if you want family photos, she's available!

Need your own pictures for Christmas cards, birthdays, babies, parties, the heck of it?

Email me and I'll hook you guys up.

Thank you Aunt Robin!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are so cute! I just might have to look into getting a family picture...although, it would just be me and Scott

Danielle said...

Those are adorable!! You look so pretty! I love that shirt you are wearing too? Is it from Old Navy? They have a matching baby girl shirt and cardigan that I just love there...I totally want to buy it.

The Stevens said...

Hey, cute pictures. They turned out really good.

Anonymous said...

I have to say, the last two are my favorite...but maybe I'm biased because I just love those boys! I especially like that Isaac's chubby little tummy is poking out of under his cute shirt. :)

Amber Ayres said...

I love the last two also! I doubt your aunt robin would be in dallas anytime soon though