Sunday, October 26, 2008

Painting Pumpkins

We bought a couple of pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. I had old shirts for the kids to wear as smocks, but Corrie came over early and said Malia would be fine if we took off her dress. I decided Dylan's clothes weren't anything special so he could stay. He didn't get any paint on his clothes anyway!
They were so careful and particular with their projects.
Noah and Isaac just hung out. We all got a little sweaty because it's still pretty hot out here even in the shade. See the sweat "Rayhawk" Isaac has? We joked about shaving our kids' heads into Rayhawks for the Rays, but then we realized we would look back at pictures and say "What were we thinking?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kee-UTE! :) I'm amazed that it looks like Malia didn't get any paint on herself either. What funny kids!

Lindsay said...

So fun! I totally forgot about puffy paints! We used to puffy paint out shirts!

Amber Ayres said...

I love that you got them in all the action. we painted pumpkins at a friends house but I was so worried about them getting paint everywhere that I didn't get any pics of the painting, just of the end result. I swear you are supermom. oh and gooooo Rays!