Wednesday, November 5, 2008

After the zoo, we went to the beach while we waited for Jake and Brent. It was cool weather that day, but really sunny. I liked the tracks that Isaac made in the sand when he crawled around to get to the best sand to graze on. I should start a collection of the shells that Isaac collects. I have pulled many from his slobbery soft warm mouth.
I can't get enough of Isaac standing. He has started walking while holding onto my hands. He doesn't take the initiative, but he sure loves to pull up to a standing position. This beach has a weird yellow fat sand bag. The hurricanes have eroded this beach so I think this thing is supposed to keep the beach in place. Dylan liked climbing on it.

We bought this fleece (sweat shirt) for Dylan when we visited Washington D.C. when he was in my tummy. It was the smallest size. It has been hanging in his closet ever since. It finally fits him. It's appropriate how it reads "Future President" for this election season.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ha...I love the peace signs. Your kids are so adorable. Love it!