Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2 Dylans

After 2Dylan's dad's and my soccer game, Jolyn and 2Dylan came over. The dads played basketball at church 'til really late. They didn't even get home 'til around 11 I think. They should have just spent the night b/c they don't live as close any more and had a long drive back home. So 2Dylan participated in our nightly bath time and popsicle time:) I just got popsicle molds from Target and froze 100% juice. I'm pretty sure all of Dylan's baby teeth are going to get cavities. I only brush them once a day and with potty training treats and midnight snacks like this.

2 comments:

Karissa and Scott said...

Tiff! Your boys are getting so big! They are soo incredibly cute too. Definitely gonna be heartbreakers, watch out girls! hehe. I miss you and it sounds like things are going great!

betsey said...

I love hearing about Dylan's bedtime routine. Bath and popscicles sounds very nice to me :)