Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ch ch ch chhh, ch CH ch ch CHhh

After closing on our house, I asked my brother if he wanted to spend the night. He needed a toothbrush, but that was no problem, if he likes kid ones!

Steven had a trial the next day, so I wanted JT to help w/ the kids. Well, they are so cute together that I'm right there too. Then when I was up putting Isaac to bed, Dylan came up to confess. He mimed something squiggling on the carpet. I had heard from upstairs, the giggles of chasing a baby geko out so assumed that's what he was trying to explain as he said "I do this." Poor Uncle JT had to translate that Dylan had just scribbled on the living room carpet.

Now who should I blame? Steven, for leaving his red small sharpie-like marker on the floor? Granddad for playing with it and finding it behind Dylan's ears a couple of times doing magic tricks keeping everybody entertained? JT for his loose supervisory skills? Isaac for taking so long to fall asleep enough that I can leave w/o him waking back up? Or Dylan, for being sneaky sneaky? Surely I could not be at fault for not teaching him enough about only coloring on paper. No pics of this guys, I grabbed cleaning supplies instead of my camera even though I did think about it. Now there's just a little bit of pink remnants and some bleached out spots from the stain remover. I'm SOOOO glad that the carpet was clean when we moved in so we didn't waste our money on getting NEW carpet.

I think I'll put a poll up, just for fun ------>
(You can vote on more than one person if you view the blog out of a reader)

1 comment:

betsey said...

Okay, I voted for JT, although I am sympathetic because Dylan is fast and can be sneaky...so I voted for them both :)

I think the best news is that the stain isn't that big!