Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My favorite outfit(s)

Look how sweet my babies are. half shirt on Noah:
They're so playful


What good babies.
I'm impressed with myself that I got one of Noah sitting in one place.

Isaac just sits and smiles for me.

This was 4 months ago, when these 3-6 mo and 6-9 mo outfits actually fit the 2 mo olds
Aw, how sweet my little blobs were.
I knew I wanted to wait 'til they could sit up for better pics
(the ones you looked at first at the top of this post)


Because . . .
I liked these pictures
from 2 years ago. The same outfit.
Dylan was just 5 months old.
(Malia was 8 months old)Did you see how big the shirt was on Dylan? I even tucked it in hereI liked the fabric so I bought overalls the next size up for Dylan.
See the date?
And the poor quality of pictures?
And how tan baby Dylan was?
And his cute "surfing" nursery walls?
Time flies. All I have left is the outfits. The babies grow up and out of them and turn into walking/talking toddlers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH cute pictures! I'm amazed you can (1) get them to sit still, (2) get them to smile, (3) have matching clothes for kids of any age and gender over the course of almost 2 years, and (4) have time to even try any of this!

(Oh, and PS, you called Isaac Dylan in the one of him sitting by himself--good thing you didn't give them names that start with the same letter or you'd be doing that all the time!!!)

Tiffany Feger said...

Thanks Kat, I changed it. It wasn't the 1st time. And my time is all theirs, so I may as well take pictures of them since I can't get anything else done when they're awake.

betsey said...

It is so great to take pictures of the boys in the same outfit. It really shows the differences between them at that age. It is amazing to see how big Dylan and Malia are now! They are so cute! It seems that Isaac weighs more than Dylan did at 7 months, is that true? I love all the pictures! You are so blessed to have such wonderful kids (and kids that you watch!!)