Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Work

Growing up, before doing anything fun, we had to do our "Saturday Work." We had to clean the bathrooms or vaccuum or mow part of the lawn. All of the weekly jobs like that were divided up among the kids.
Anyway, I need to start that!
Steven was so good to me and had Dylan help him. I love it when Steven includes Dylan in activities like when the two of them go grocery shopping. Dylan was all dressed and ready to go. This is what he looks like about every other day. This is his favorite outfit of all time. He knows how to put on the hat and shoes by himself too.

2 comments:

betsey said...

Hi Tiffany,

I don't know how to comment on your comment on my blog, so I'll just answer your question here. I'm not wearing a sling in the pictures from the baseball game. Although Nora could still use the sling we bought for her as an infant, we carry her around in a Kelty kids hiking backpack. I used the New Native sling when she was a baby and that worked pretty well for us. I haven't tried to use it now, because she is so wiggly that I worry that she would get out. Plus, like Isaac, she is a big girl!

Amber Ayres said...

Love Dylan mowing along with his play mower! Zac loves to "vacuum" with me with his play vacuum while I use the real one. too funny!

Oh and the bowling thing was awesome! I've never seen something like that where a kid can push the ball down a ramp thing onto the lane. Awesome!