Friday, August 22, 2008

Final Field Trip Friday

It's time for school to start. Didn't it sneak up too fast? It always does.
We started the day off with breakfast and had fun 'til past nap time. Dylan had already met his teacher this morning, actually. Busy day!
We went bowling and had lunch at a really cool bowling alley
all 3 boys help Dylan. It's so cute. I'm glad Dylan's not competative just yet. He lets them go for him sometimes too.
Cute bowling shoes, the smallest they had were still too big.

Who has my camera?


Then we walked accross the street to the Florida Aquarium. I think it was Isaac's 1st time. Doesn't Marc look like the dad here. These boys are the best.
I love this picture. I took a million pictures of the boys as I pushed the stroller. I think Isaac thought I forgot about him.
Mommy and Isaac time!
Isaac was trying to drink from Dylan's favorite Diego "bup" (cup). I doubt he got any water, but he sure tried!

Isaac is the perfect age and size for the silly tourist trap photo op

I feel bad for all the pictures I make these boys sit through, but not that bad.



Jake found when the scuba diver show was. I've never even attempted to look when the shows are b/c I thought they would be too crowded. He timed it so we were front and center.

He even timed it so he could sit and feed Isaac while we waited for the show to start.
Front row seats!

I'm not sure if Dylan was really tired, or if he was really into what fire coral is and all of the other facts the scuba diver lady were talking about, but he sure paid attention.
Isaac was just happy to be able to explore on the floor.
Sleepy head Dylan. He waited to fall asleep 'til the way home. He didn't even act tired. He's in such a good mood around Marc, Jake, and Brent.
We thought about going to the Imax theaters, but just got smoothies/ice cream instead.

So today was the following Friday from these pictures. I wanted to call the Szasz's to see if they wanted to play b/c we have had so much fun this summer, but Dylan isn't himself today. He says "I sick, Mommy." He wants hugs and to watch "monsters." He likes monsters on cartoons and thinks puppets like on Sesame Street are monsters. I hope he feels better, or he'll miss his first day of school! He got it from Malia who probably got it from either nursery at her church or from her cousin who's in day care. That's another thing I'm worried about. I don't want Dylan getting sick from his preschool. That will be totally counter productive. At least I'm not needing the preschool and if he's sick, he can just stay home with me (or Corrie).

1 comment:

betsey said...

I love seeing pictures of you! You look beautiful! Dylan is so lucky to have the Szasz boys to play with! They seem really great!