Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Great Outdoors

You may not think that a morning in my back yard is much to post about, but it's so hot that I hadn't braved going outside with all 4 before. I made sure the lock was on the gate to the pool. It's a lot of work, going from being a mom of 1 to a mom of 4. I love it, but my days off are anything but days off. Don't expect me to answer your phone calls on my days off (or when I'm at work either). We ventured outside a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had time to waste blogging.

We started out in the shade all in one place. You can see Noah has other plans.
He would rather taste the grass Dylan and Malia metastasize to the swings

I really like the colors in this one. Imagine if they were looking up at me. Look at the perfect chalk lines. He was practicing so he could do even better ones in marker on my living room carpet. No need for a picture of that though.
Isn't that a Karate Kid skill?
What a life:)
Noah didn't stay eating his grass, so I got out my babylegs for him. His knees didn't like the concrete. They went with his outfit!
"Hi!"Isaac stayed put of course. Malia came back for some bubbles.
And Dylan came back to play in the bubble spill. So did Noah, so they all got a little dirty.
So it was BATH TIME! I should win an award for getting them to all look at me at once.
First and only time quite possibly.
Dylan and Malia are good helpers
Look at the LOOK Noah's giving me. He and Isaac were about done. Nobody had napped yet.
So they were tired.
Look at how sweet and still Noah was. He was so sleepy.
I fed him a bottle while Isaac ate at the same time.
Thankfully Dylan and Malia are now potty trained. I don't remember, but they were probably running around in towels after the bath while I put these two to bed. I dressed them at the same time as feeding them so they could be well rested for their photo shoot. (Previous post below)

2 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

You DO deserve an award for getting them all to look at the camera simultaneously!

I love the pic of your toes in the sun while the kids play. Too, too cute!

betsey said...

I love all four of the kids in the tub! They are all so sweet!