Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Fight

Isaac and Noah had their first fight and it was so cute! Maybe they're just getting their male competitiveness at an early age. It's amazing that Noah is only 3 weeks older than Isaac but is crawling all over the place. Isaac is sitting up by himself, but when he decides to move, he plops over and isn't good at getting his hand/arm out from under him. Just because he can roll over, doesn't mean that he does. He likes to sit still. Anyway, all that to explain why I still back him up against the couch and put the Boppy pillow around him. It also keeps his toys rolling back to him.
Play by play:
Looking at Noah,


looking at the ball,

looking at me as if I'm going to help,
determination,
Victory!

As you can see, Noah and Isaac were after the same ball. There was more back and forth stealing before I reached for the camera and I was laughing at them.

It's funny that I didn't notice the spit up until it magically appeared in front of Isaac. Now I see from the video who is really to blame. (Any good suggestions on how to remove spit up stains from the carpet? Stain remover and soap and water don't seem to get it all out.)


Here are the two friends after their fight. I just LOVE them.

Isaac is bigger than Noah. He has his 6 month check up Friday to see for sure, but it's easy to see. My boys have bigger mouths than Corrie's kids too. Bigger smiles too:)

I'm going to take him for his 6 month photo shoot some time. Steven will see the bill for the professional pics over the year and we'll get a good camera some day. When will it be a need instead of a want? I'm in no rush b/c I don't have the time to figure it out just yet. But, Isaac really does just sit there and smile. Any photographers out there want a perfect blob-of-a-model for your portfolio? Lacey has said that this is such a good age for pictures. Babies will just sit there and smile at you. They are into toys, but won't crawl away so fast. You can position them in fun things like tea cups if they're girls. I want a big yellow dump truck to dump Isaac in for a fun picture or maybe a big metal bucket like for washing puppies in outside.

No comments: