Thursday, August 14, 2008

Q:

My side bar poll was not statistically significant on which was worse, being squirted in the eye or in the ear.

I'm pretty sure that more people read this blog than voted. Some read this in Google Reader, so they would have to click on my actual blog page to get the poll which I don't expect. I really can't tell who votes, so someone from Brazil or China could vote and I would have no way of knowing who clicks on the poll. Anyway, all that to ask the question again (w/o the poll).

Which is worse, being poked in the eye or in the ear?
My brother was sleeping in Isaac's blanket (that my grandma made him before she knew if I was having a boy or a girl). Dylan said "wake up, open eyes, uh-kl JT" as he tried prying his eyes open. He taught Isaac how to pester uncles. So they tag teamed. JT rolled over to cover his eyes, which left his ears vulnerable.


Moral of the story, don't nap when it's play time.

3 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Oops! You're right. I read it in G-Reader and forgot to vote! The eye is DEFINITELY WORSE! In both cases!

Anonymous said...

And I still say, I'm laughing either way. Great job on catching both of these photos and relating them to an earlier post. You're doing an amazing job of documenting your kids' lives!

betsey said...

Being squirted in the eye is far worse in my opinion!