Thursday, August 14, 2008

Have you ever . . .

fixed a flat on your . . .
rollerblades?
Well my dad had to before he could go with us on our evening jog
(wait, that sounded like it's something we do every evening, yeah right).
Dylan was like "hey look at silly Grandpa"


He never sent me the pics he took, the videos didn't come out.

We'll see if he reads this or not. . .

I was running too slow for him, so he took off to go get stuff done before the big move.

Speaking of things you may have never heard of,

This has always been my dad's preferred way to nap - with his feet up and his arm or something over his eyes. Dylan didn't know what to think, especially since that's Dylan's green blanket.We miss you Dad/Bee-pa!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too bad I didn't know how to use my camera! (After only taking about 8,000 photos with it) Now I know which button to push to take videos, but we're thousands of miles apart! Arrrrrgh!