Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa Baby

Steven got this outfit for Dylan. Apparently it was a need:) I love how Dylan felt so special in it. It was like favorite PJs or something. He even wore the hat. He recognizes santa hats now. People wear santa hats all the time these days and Dylan points and yells "DA-tuh." He does it to snow men figurines wearing santa hats too. I wish I had taken my camera with me when I showed him himself in the mirror. He was shreaking with joy. I was so impressed at how long he kept the hat on. He played w/ the ball on top and when the hat would come off he had me help him replace it.


Andre came over and he sat UNDER santa's lap. We all went shopping on a crazier day than
black Friday (I bet.) We went a couple of places and Dylan was in such a good mood. After the last place though, he fell asleep on the way home. He shopped 'til he dropped.


The hat stayed on ALL afternoon.

3 comments:

The McKays said...

That is just about the cutest little Santa I've ever seen!

So, does this mean that I can look forward to Abbey repeating her ABC's within the next 6 months??? That would be so cool!

I love all your wrapping papers! The candy paper is so cute, and I think the blue paper has penguins on it? And do I see some birthday paper in there too? Is Steven's birthday in December?

We left early yesterday morning, and the gifts you sent hadn't arrived yet, so I'm betting that they are sitting on our porch right now, and we won't be back unil Tuesday evening. :( I hope nobody will steal them! But we have a lot of bushes, so as long as the mailman put them behin the bushes, we're okay.

Tiffany Feger said...

It's one of Steven's cousins' birthdays soon, so you're right about the birthday paper. Yes there are penguins and candy papers too. I think that's what I wrapped your presents in in fact:)

You probably didn't get your gifts yet since I didn't get mine and we mailed them on the same day. Maybe tomorrow.

Dylan has been repeating his ABCs for a while now but I didn't like the videos I've gotten of him much. I really like how he usualy skips C and goes right to D and how he says some three sylable sound for W. He didn't do it on this video, but he was dressed cute so I posted it.

Tiffany Feger said...

I mead Dylan's cousin's birthday, not Steven's cousin. It's also Steven's mom's birthday but I haven't wrapped that yet.