Friday, December 28, 2007

All Dressed Up

Dylan, Dylan, and Liam looked so cute at church on Sunday in their Christmas outfits. I decided that a photo shoot was a must, so the next day, Christmas Eve, we headed for a pretty park. It's actually just a median in the middle of the street in a beautiful neighborhood, but I've been driving by it for years thinking that it's a romantic place for pictures. Dylan really needs a hair cut, but I'm holding out 'til spring b/c of peer pressure from Steven's friends. Malia was busy on Christmas eve, but I pictured her and Dylan in the gazebo in their Christmas outfits. Poor Dylan waited in vain.
Before the other 2 boys came, I got some cute pictures of Dylan. I didn't care that he had a baseball and an air pressure gauge in his hands in the pictures.
Then I set up the camera on a self timer b/c I wanted to be in a picture w/ the most handsome little guy in town. Dylan was so excited to see his friends pull up.
Aren't they cute!
Some candids:


This is my favorite picture of the 3 of them b/c Liam and my Dylan are picking on the other Dylan. Not that that's a nice thing to do, but Dylan was just sitting there taking it with no emotion. It's like the two in the jackets were trying to help me, Jolyn, and Danielle to get Dylan to smile.

No comments: