Friday, December 28, 2007

Breakfast

I remember being SOOOOOOOOOoooo excited for my first Christmas after Steven and I were married. It was our first Christmas together and I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted to make breakfast. Well, as mentioned before - I'm not much of a cook. I got up so early to make breakfast but I burned the first batch of pancakes. I actually had time to air out the house, disable the smoke alarm, and make a fresh batch before Steven got up.

Anyway, I'm not into making breakfast on Christmas morning any more. Thankfully, one of Malia's grandmas is in town and made breakfast for us. She and Corrie made pancakes, eggs, turkey baccon, and cheese grits. We stayed in our PJs. Steven added the Santa look. We even got to open some more presents!

Dylan couldn't wait to get this Buzz Lightyear out of its packaging. Look how distressed he is. Thank you Uncle Luiz!! It was a big hit. He even knows how to load it and turn on the lazer beam.
Andre and Rita came over too.
Andre got Dylan a tricycle. Hoe did he know that's what Dylan has been wanting? He has been coveting Malia's pink one ever since her birthday.
And THIS was the last shove that sent Dylan toppling over and crying like a baby.
Where was the focus here, Rosco the dog's rear? Oh well. Andre built this table and chairs last Christmas for Dylan and Malia. Malia has hogged it at her house the entire year. Dylan enjoys it a lot though b/c he's over there every-other day.
Green and Red baby bellies

No comments: