Friday, December 14, 2007

My little Rudolph

We were at church decorating a million sugar and gingerbread cookies I had baked that day. I kinda let Dylan roam around unsupervised while I'm busy with my girls. Well, he bit the dust. he fell down the last two stairs that go up to the stage and apparently hit his nose on the one piece of wood there. I know, falling down the stairs sounds like a classic excuse for abusing my baby, but besides neglect, I didn't do it. He had a spot of blood at the tip of his nose. It didn't look that bad. He cried more b/c a friendly "stranger" picked him up instead of his mommy being there. Well, the next morning he woke up looking like Rudolph. I wish I had some antlers. He sleepily looks like a little punk who gets into trouble. Today it has a scab on it. He looked at himself in the mirror today and said "owie?" At least it doesn't hurt him - he only noticed it when he saw himself in the mirror.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

Awww, poor little nose! At least he picked the right time of year to do it!

The Stevens said...

Poor little rudolph! I am glad it's not too painful for him though.