Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Parties

My Christmas party was at my boss's house. We have 4 pregnant people there and 5 of us have kids. We're truly a FAMILY practice. The kids have fun playing while the adults talked baby talk.

Steven's office party was at a Mexican restaurant. We mainly hung out on the deck. Steven's friend won the limbo contest! I actually did one round of the limbo too, but that's just not a good idea in heels w/ my big tummy.

Sometimes it's good to have excuses. I got to hang out w/ Dylan and Malia while the other 3 parents went to a Christmas party. We watched Miracle on 34th Street. Then after Malia went to bed, Dylan tried to wake her up by stacking up and knocking over cans of food. He's into sorting and stacking now. I should get him some light weight blocks b/c the first time one of these lands on his feet, we'll both be sorry. We don't have a pantry, so we buy the food right before we need it. Steven makes Sweet Potato casserole and I make the easiest thing in the world - green bean casserole. So the cans line my kitchen floor until we need it.

No comments: