Friday, December 28, 2007

CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

Christmas is here!
Santa came!
We have stockings to open!
I really like being home for Christmas. I like that we are our own family and can make our own traditions. I also liked sleeping in 'til 9am!
Dylan was so excited to open his stocking. I was so happy that he wasn't sick of opening gifts! He really knew what to do this year, and it's so fun to watch.
What's in there?
My mom made this stocking for me when I was a kid. Maybe next year I'll get Dylan his own stocking along w/ his little brother/sister.
There's more?!! What could it be?
"Thank you, Santa!!"
He got fruit snacks in his stocking

He got some Nemo gifts. I bet that thanks to this blog, his friends know that he loves Nemo. Danielle actually made his Nemo blanket!
It's almost like he was posing for me. I caught real emotion and excitement
- all for bedding:)
Look at my PJs boys pose and say cheese in our messy living room I had cleaned the night before.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

That pic of Rosco's butt has me rolling! Well, I mean the commentary did. Looks like a shutter speed issue to me, or maybe the flash didn't fire because of all the light coming through the back door?

I also love the shot labeled "Thank you Santa!" Too, too cute!

I didn't think to let Abbey empty her own stocking. In fact, we didn't even empty the one from my mom's house until after we got home! Silly me.

I got some really cute video of her grabbing all the candy off the fireplace, but I don't have enough battery juice to upload it. :(