Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So when is Christmas over? It seems like it's still appropriate to say Merry Christmas b/c it doesn't just abruptly end after opening gifts. Some people are still on vacation, and it doesn't feel right taking the tree down yet.

I'm nervous for Christmas time to be over, b/c the next thing to prepare for is the baby! I have less than 6 weeks until the due date. I feel unprepared. People keep asking me when I'm due b/c I'm looking like it could be any day now. Everyone thinks he/she will come early and I'm letting them get to me. I'm feeling like there are more pressures and things are pulled tight in my tummy so it's on my mind a lot. I'm going to have to learn what to do with a newborn all over again.

So Betsey and Stacy, you just had your baby girls, what do I need to take to the hospital and buy new???? I know I need a homecoming outfit. I want to get a white fuzzy one. He/she got a white soft blanket from Santa, but that's it.

Anyway, I have a lot of pictures to post, but I'll just add this note for now. We had a packed weekend. Dylan is napping and I'm wishing I were, but there's a lot of clean-up to do now.
Thank you everyone who sent us cards and gifts. We have so many friends and relatives who care for us. We're really blessed. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

betsey said...

Tiffany,

We have LOVED our baby sling. We use it everyday. It is such a life saver when shopping and out and about within the crowds of LA. We have a sling from a company called New Native. It is great and fits both me and Richard.

Tiffany Feger said...

cool, I'll look into it. I got an infano one from my cousin that she didn't really use she said. I wish I could see your little baby in her sling. Some day I'll meet her.