Friday, December 28, 2007

Botanical Lights

After the live nativity scene, we went to the botanical gardens here. They had a lighted walking tour. I can't believe I've never been to these gardens before. They have a wedding garden and lots of beautiful flowers and potential Kodak moments.
Dylan liked running ahead and I'm not sure about the settings on my camera, but it was fun enjoying the scene even if I couldn't capture the beauty for you to see. Come visit next year and we'll all go!

There's an alligator behind you!
Come back, Dylan!!
I think this looks magical, even though Dylan wasn't looking at me. He's looking at how the lights work.
This looks like it could be taken in a haunted forest, more than in a magical Christmas one. Oh well. This is me and my brother Matt.

We took a break in this gazebo where Uncle Matt and Dylan didn't rest at all. I LOVE that Dylan has fun uncles with lots of energy. up, UP, and AWAY!! Look at his huge mouth.

No comments: