Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A Monday

I'm sick of the "I'm it" being at the top of my blog.
Monday wasn't too eventful in the morning b/c Dylan was a big mama's boy. Malia was fun but Dylan kept me up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night then he kept Steven up for over an hour. He slept in 'til 10 something then just held onto his blankie the rest of the day. He was feeling sick.
Steven's trying to find out why he got sick. Was it the YMCA gym? Eating cheereo's off of the floor at church after he said "Uh-oh." Or was it one too many pictures in Uncle Andre's pool? I can't just keep him inside all the time yet I don't like it when he feels yucky.
He slept 12 consecutive hours last night at Malia's house (thank you Crews!) and is playing "I'm gunna getcha" w/ Steven. He feels great.
So our evening was a lot more eventful. Our friend, Mike got married on Marco Island that evening. It was a fun wedding and we're happy for him. I'm glad that they had a photographer:)
Steven had to drive back b/c I worked today.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

Did you take that wedding pic? The lighting is gorgeous and I love the perspective! Is that the preacher or the photographer in front of them?

Tiffany Feger said...

Yes I took it. It's the photographer (my patient:)) You should move here so you can be a beach wedding photographer!