Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tag - I'm it

1. Comics or novels? Baby books or things I need to read.
2. Neat or slob? Mainly a slob, but I have good intentions.
3. Chocolate or peanut butter? Chocolate. A dental hygienist should NOT have this big of a sweet tooth.
4. Cold or hot? Hot outside, cold inside.
5. Talk or sleep? Sleep. If I get stressed out, I’d rather just go to sleep. I’d rather email than call people if I have a choice.
6. Which describes your greatest need? Being told your loved, Having time spent with you, Getting a present, Having something done for you, Being touched. I’m not sure of this question, but I guess I’d like to have something done for me. I get so excited when someone does something for me. Steven did the dishes and vacuumed and fed Dylan and watched Dylan so I could take a nap after church today! –( the vacuum was right when I woke up).
7. Which is your least favorite season? Right when the time changes so that it makes it dark earlier. It’s a pain not having that daylight after work.
8. Do you like to have your photo taken? I love pictures as everyone knows, so if it’s of me I like it so I will remember the event.
9. Have you ever blabbed a secret when you said you wouldn't? I’m sure I have, but probably just to someone in another state or to my patients so it has no way of getting back to the person.
10. Who do you think has the most interesting life in your social (blog) group? I’m going to have to say Lacey even though she may say it isn’t. She has set goals and has met them along the way being practically perfect at each thing. I often wish I could be that organized and steady and creative and gutsy etc.
11. Do you ever fantasize about having a different life? Yes, I covet. I want to be better at lots of things. I’ve thought about being a school teacher for the summers off or a dentist. I don’t want the loans and I really don’t want to do one job full time. I like changing it up a bit b/c “if you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
12. Have you ever had to start your life over again? Not my whole life, but I was really excited to move away from home when I went to BYU to get a whole new group of friends. I still have those friends and they’re the BEST! I only keep on touch w/ 1 person from high school.
13. What are the three most important things you look for in a relationship? I already have a husband, so I’ll say friends: Reliability, compatibility, and if they have a quality that I want to have. That way I can learn from them or have more fun w/ them.
14. Words, tone, delivery, or body language: Which do you absorb first? Which is the most important? Body language I guess
15. Are you a good communicator? No way. I have a consept in my head and I get frustrated often b/c it comes out all sloppy even in writing. Most people can’t understand my voice mail messages I leave, and many people say “what” to me. And YET I teach 2 classes at church and teach my patients things that are new to them like about periodontitis or xerostomia.
16. Do you think you talk too much? Yea
17. Can you handle the truth? If it’s sugar coated:) No, I do like to know so I can improve.
18. How often do you cry? This is personal, but way more than Steven and less than Dylan.
19. What sound annoys you the most? I third both my cousins’ answers: others slurping cereal.
20. Where did your pet get its name? N/A
21. Would you rather be single, dating, engaged or married? Married.
22. Significance, Self-worth, or security...which is most important? Self Worth
23. If you could have one superhero power, what would it be? A photographic memory like some girl in some book series I used to love to read. Kat has a great memory and so does Steven. That’s why I take so many pictures. If I don’t have a picture, I’m likely to forget.
24. Do you think you are a good driver? I think I’m better when I have kid(s) in the back leat.
25. Why do you go to work? B/c Steven hasn’t accepted a job yet and we have a mortgage and possibly even more student loan debt that’s going to be due in like a month!! And I really like it - part time:)
26. Who was your favorite teacher and what was your favorite subject? My mom of course b/c I was home schooled ‘til 10th grade. I don't know if I could do it for Dylan. We'll see when the time comes. Then my math teacher Mr. Ham at Osceola High. He retired and it’s sad b/c JT will have some other teacher.
27. Who's survey answers would you most want to see? Everyone's!
If you read this, I tag you. You should start a blog if you don't have one - Betsey:) I never do these on emails but there’s something about this blog stuff.

3 comments:

betsey said...

I know! Maybe after this week...I have two papers due and a ton of church stuff to get done. Richard leaves for Hong Kong on May 11th, he returns for his third year of Law school on August 3rd. I'm going to Hong Kong on June 2nd and will return on July 4th. I should start a blog when I go to Hong Kong :) We'll be back in LA in August...hopefully the firm Richard works for will offer him a job so that he can work for them after graduation (May 2008)...we shall see. I loved seeing your answers, sorry this comment is so long and rambly, but I love You!

Tiffany Feger said...

I love long comments, Betsey! I just know that your life is so busy and interesting so I want you to blog:) I'm so excited for you and Richard. You've gotta be even more excited and a little stressed. I didn't start this 'til after I was done w/ school.

The McKays said...

I love your answers to numbers 18 and 24! I hate it when people write "LOL" but I really did LOL! :)

Oh, and I would like to change my answer about my favorite teacher. My dad was my fav teacher because he taught me a lot of math, especially Algebra when I was home-schooling.

And you're right...I don't really agree with #10.