Monday, May 7, 2007

Your mom goes to college

I keep graduating, and worse - it's from the same school. I like taking pictures, so I've included some from all 4 times I got degrees and a certificate from SPC.

I went to BYU for 2 years then decided to be a dental hygienist. BYU didn't offer 2yr degrees so I moved back home and took advantage of my in-state scholarship. I went ahead and got my AA since I had the credits. I also got my EMT at the same time, so I just had 1 graduation for 2 things. Tiffany Gille, E.M.T., A.A. c/0 2000 in the fountain with family and my boyfriend, Steven Feger

Then I graduated with my A.S. in Dental Hygiene after the pre-requisites and waiting list


I had a pinning ceremony and the big one this year. My poor family went to both. I love having a supportive family.

Tiffany Feger, A.S. c/0 2005 w/ lots of family and Martin's prom date

After my little sister got her bachelor's degree, I realized how much I wanted one too. Steven was still in school, so why not?

Tiffany Feger, B.A.S.D.H. with Floyd, B.A.S.D.H. and some family. Thanks for the colorful Lei!

Poor Steven and Dylan had to sit through 2 graduation ceremonies for this one degree this time b/c I like ceremonies. I even got an unexpected AAPHD national recognition award at one and got to walk 1st in the big one. We went to the beach after Saturday's ceramony. I wore my swimsuit under the gown for some pictures so I could go into the water. I took pictures before to send out w/ graduation announcements the last time, so I felt like taking some similar ones this time.

Dylan got to spend some quality time w/ his uncles, Martin and Jonathan. They didn't bring their own boards this time so they sat there and watched others. Dylan was hypnotized watching the skim boarders.



Then we burried Dylan from the waist down. He stretched way back and did some sit ups then we dug him out.

3 comments:

shannon said...

wow, Tiffany, i had no idea you had so many degrees -- some people just have it all, i guess: looks, brains, personality...

congratulations -- and to Steven too on his new job!!

The McKays said...

Congrats to you both! We are so proud of you guys!

I LOVE the pic of Dylan standing on the beach holding the orange thing. Neat crop!

Danielle said...

I am so happy for you! ALl of your pictures look so great! I can't wait until I finish my B.A. next year!! You seriously look like a model in all your pictures!

Anyway, I am very happy for you! Congratulations, even though I am totally late on posting this comment.