Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I wish I was a little bit taller . . .

I'm not sure if Dylan was doing a good job babysitting the Szasz boys. I wish the focus was on the boys instead of on the back of Dylan's head here. We always have fun w/ these boys - they're so much fun. They're the next best thing to Dylan having big brothers. They teach him how to do all the boy stuff.

Dylan actually caught this beach ball when they threw it to him. I tried getting it on video, but something else funny happened. They boys think I should put it on America's Funniest Home Videos. While Jake was at practice, Marc and I tried helping Dylan play basketball.

1 comment:

tarable said...

Tiffany, I have almost an identical video of Emmett. We just spent a week in Utah and went to meet and play with Shannon's sister and her kids. Emmett is walking, but not too steady yet and had this same experience with a ball that was pretty much bigger than him. He fell down on some hard tile, but it was no worse than the 100 times a day he falls down. Pretty funny.