Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mother's Day shopping trip

Is there one right way to go shopping w/ two cute wiggly todlers?
I started w/ Dylan in the front, . . .
Then they switched, . . . then Dylan helped me push, . . . Then they BOTH sat in the front
We left after that, as you can imagine. We didn't get anything for any mom. Dylan got a big hamper so we can keep all of his balls in one location.

This isnt' a shopping picture below, but maybe I SHOULD have had the stroller in the car. Actually, I took this b/c I was laughing so hard. We have had lots of fires in Florida lately b/c of the lack of rain. I decided to go jogging then we would play in the park. I didn't check the weather b/c it was sunny. I loaded the stroller w/ cameras and toys. It started barely misty sprinkling when we left but I didn't think twice about our excursion. Well, soon it started POURING. You may be able to see that the stroller is shiny wet. Malia was splashing in the water that had filled her cup holder. I was happy for the rain, but why couldn't it rain in the middle of the night or when I'm at work?

No comments: