Wednesday, May 30, 2007

another reason it's a need

I've loved the invention of the disposable underwater camera. But what if you procrastinate getting it developed . Or what if you don't finnish it before the weather gets cold?


Here are pictures from our Costa Rica trip in May 2005: This is me surfing above. See the wave behind me? Below is Ritesh, Corrie (and baby), Darren, Steven, Tiffany, and Luiz. My dad, Martin, and Danny also went. They did the zip lines w/ us the first day then went surfing the whole rest of the time. We met up w/ them some. I have a million other "dry" pictures, but I just discovered these.I love this one of Corrie and myself. Check out Costa Rica Goops picking on NY Goops. Instigator!Here are pictures from last summer before it got too cold to do underwater photo shoots:
These are good family portraits.

Imagine the Christmas cards I could have made if I had this print developed!



Danielle is going to take me to Costco to get a camera like hers. I can't wait!

No comments: