Saturday, April 2, 2011

spring break ends on a good (motivationally uplifting) note

It's spring break 2011!  We've had a good week, and a good day.  Here's just a quick note to let you know that it's conference time again.  I'm listening/watching in another tab now to catch up b/c we had a busy family day today.  SO, there's no regular church tomorrow.  Instead, I printed activity worksheets and bingo sheets and will use Easter jelly beans, rainins, and peanuts for Dylan and Isaac to find the words in the bingo squares.  Each year I wonder why I don't make a big deal about this being a conference I get to go to for free.  I pay to go to other conferences for work etc.  I don't even have to get out of my flip flops or curl my hair to listen to these motivational speakers.  This year I'll order the archives on CD somehow.  I'll figure out where to purchase them so I can listen in the car.  That's where I get most extra things done like make-up, practicing the Articles of Faith w/ the kids, charging my phone, and even our morning prayer.  I really should keep some ear rings in there b/c I'm always forgetting to wear them. 

So, if you go to my church or not, you're invited to attend the General Conference session this weekend:)  Watch a video, listen while you snoop on Facebook, or even read talks by clicking on this link.  I think I'll be blogging some tomorrow while I sit at the computer. 

No comments: