Wednesday, April 6, 2011

girl's camp fund raiser

just a quick note, the young women that I work with each Wednesday evening and Sunday (and other times), are going to a church camp this summer and need help raising $.  The older girls are going to Navoo, a historical church site this summer instead.  I like their fundraiser for them and maybe you will too.

click the link: https://sites.google.com/site/stpeteywgirlscamp/fundraiser
to see temple prints by somebody in our Stake (county). 

The fundraiser is selling 11X14 temple watercolor prints of various temples. The cost of the prints are $25, $20 towards sending a young woman to camp. Put my name or "Seminole Ward" in the comments section.  It's $3 for shipping for up to 10 prints at a time.  If you live locally, we'll hand deliver them, so no shipping. 

thanks:)

I want a girly one for the baby girl's room, but what if it's a boy.  the deadline is April 10th - in 4 days!!!!  (I bet they'll let us order afterwards though.)  I don't find out the gender 'til the 18th.

happy shopping for a good causes! 

No comments: