Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sat


Today is the Carrilon
Tropical Smoothie Cafe's
Grand Opening!
There's the store!We surprised Jake who was hard at work.We got our smoothies, and went outside to play.With bubbles, hoola hoops, and basketballs.The fun continued inside with balloons.And yummy food.Look, my 5 boys have matching patches on their shirts!I didn't get the best pic there, so I'll have to plan a photoshoot next time.
We took smoothies to Andre, Steven, and Barbie who were working on Abuelita's house. And I took a couple of pics of my boys in thier cute shirts.
And
I'm watching (or listening to) my church's 2nd session of


179th Annual General Conference



There are 2 more sessions tomorrow (in the place of regular church.)

I'll go to at least one broadcast on the big screen at church while Steven stays with the distracting kids.
He and you can watch/listen from your computer at noon and 4pm Florida time. It's live, but the archives will be up soon I'm sure.

2 comments:

The 'Chard said...

I love that Dylan and Isaac have "big brothers" They all seem to love each other a ton. What fun! We'll have to get smoothies when I visit!!!

The 'Chard said...

This is Betsey, not Richard...sorry about that!