Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Monkeys go to the Zoo

3/23/09
Carolina invited us to the zoo! (Or maybe I invited us to use her pass to the zoo.) It's always nice going with a friend who will run ahead with Dylan for me. Dylan's really good, but Carolina held his hand on one side and Nalani's hand on her other side. They ran ahead because they were excited to go see the next group of monkeys screeching "BOO BOO BOO BOOOOOOO" w/o the "eeeh eeeh aaaah aaaaah part." This is a manatee, Lindsay:) You should go to the zoo!
Dylan wasn't afraid to touch the sting rays this time!

This thing was like a living pine cone.
I didn't know it'd be such a nice day. Two days before, we were going to go to the beach but it was windy and drizzly so Carolina and I went jogging w/ our kids. I didn't pack swimsuits or sandals. I pretended that I didn't know that they were supposed to wear shoes. Sin of ommission that I'll do again if I forget shoes.


Thanks for taking us to the zoo and for lunch, Carolina! (She bought us lunch b/c I drove, this minivan mom thing is paying off:)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I DO need to go to the zoo! How fun. I love the water pictures!

Lindsay said...

TIFFANY!!! I WIll fix your last name on my blog if you fix my last name on yours! I KNOW I KNOW...you ARE NOT a Fegert (It was a slip of the key when I put you on my blog) and I AM NOT a FOLLEY! It's Foley

Hhahahah...

Kat (from Tokyo) said...

Such cute pictures. I love the one of Carolina laughing her head off while the kids look nonplussed. Funny stuff. I think Dylan looks a lot like Martin in the three where he has no shirt on. Maybe it's his haircut. Maybe it's his little belly (Remember? "Hey Martin, do Uncle Afton!"). And the one of him leanuing over the water is pretty cool because it looks like the water is holding him up. I want to know, though. What exactly is that living pine cone thing? Looks like a lizard with a ridiculously fat tail.