Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Irony

Like how I scheduled that post about loving having my camera always in my back pocket for all of the good photo ops at the Szasz' house? I scheduled 9 days ago) it to show up on my lunch break today. Weird.

I think my camera was getting to be an addiction or something. It's probably a blessing in disguise. I have lots of pictures to go through still, so I'll see if I can just wait 'til my birthday or something before I replace it. (that's 3 months away though.) My friends have cameras. I can be more like Julie and can just cherish and try not to forget all of our fun times.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO NO Camera then? Dangit. I wish we had an extra one on hand for you to use... maybe a 32 mm

Tiffany Feger said...

nope. no camera. i retraced my steps. and I was talking about my cousin Julie Borchert who recently posted about sometimes not having to worry about her camera, my sister Julie also cherishes moments. I should have linked to her blog.