Friday, April 24, 2009

Dinosaur World

3/27/09
Once/month, I work while Steven babysits. He took the kids to Dinosaur World.


Isaac needs to learn how to talk. He just points and grunts.






They had lots of fun and told me all about it, once they woke up from their naps.I grabbed the camera to take a picture of my little baby, once again in that swing that he was too big for a long time ago. Steven still shoves him in it. Rediculous, but necessary I guess. This kid doesn't sleep. Never has.

I missed you babies! (Dylan kept saying that they saw big dinosaurs with Daddy and Isaac, then he would say "but you didn't. You were at you office." That must be what Steven feels like, but then again I haven't been taking them to as many places.) Dylan also said that he was not scared, and Isaac was not scared. "No, we not."

3 comments:

The Stevens said...

Fun, I need to take Dylan there. He loves Dinosaurs.

Michelle Nichols said...

Hi Tiffany, Thanks for checking out my food blog! You have a beautiful family! Your boys are so handsome!!

Kat Gille said...

I love how good of a photojournalist Steven is in your absence--he even took a picture of the sign saying maybe he shouldn't take the boys to the scary part...and then a picture of what the scary part was! The picture of the two tiny boys at the feet of the two enormous T-Rexes is awesome. :) And I can't believe Isaac still sleeps in that swing! I would have thought it would be disassembled by now ... unless you're gonna get pregnant again sometime soon ... :P