Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dylan's Easter Bonnet (idea for little GIRLS)

I dressed Dylan up in Eastery clothes b/c it was his Easter egg hunt day! I again left my camera so that his teacher could take some pictures for me since I had to work. Well, his teacher was out sick and they were down a person or something, so I didn't get any pics on my camera. They appologized and said that another mom had taken some pics and she'd share. I'm just glad that they used better judgement than I would have, and the kids' safety and fun was their priority.

So, I picked Dylan and Malia up from preschool and Dylan was excited to show me his pretty Easter bonnet. It fits much like a cowboy hat, but looks pretty girly, don't you think. I can use these pictures when I show the Keaster Egg one of Isaac.


It's a good idea (if you have a little girl), so use a bowl, paper plate, and ribbon.

Malia is in a different class now. Her class made little chicks coming out of eggs (practicing cutting). Dylan painted his bunny with one of those big pom poms then got to glue one on for the tail. It's also a cute Easter craft.

No comments: