Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Caught on Camera

4/11/09
These waere just some 5 year olds that wanted to show off to my kids. Dylan thought EVERYTHING they did was cool, even at poor Isaac's expense. The adorable punk's mom didn't say anything even though I'm sure she saw it. Isaac's going to have to get used to being picked on by his big brother and his friends. I'm just going to try to keep Dylan with the "good" group of kids, who knew I would have to start so early! (Isaac was fine, I changed him into his swimsuit which he should have been in anyway.)

3 comments:

betsey said...

Stinky 5 year old! What a meanie picking on poor Isaac!!! (But what a GREAT picture!)

Marcie said...

"Punk" is a much nicer word than the one that I'm thinking of! That is a great action shot but SO mean! It made me gasp out loud! Good photography... Bad kid!

Lindsay said...

Ewww....what a punk kid! I probably would have smacked him straight back to his mom! Way to be loving and kind!!