Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dolphin Cruise, Thank You Mom!

3/16/09
. . . After getting Noah and playing on the beach with cousins (did you vote yet? -upper right of the blog), having lunch at the park with cousins, a quick cold shower/bath (the pilot light had blown out, good thing cold water isn't that cold), and a really short nap, we went on a dolphin cruise with our cousins, my sister and her husband, and my mom and Don.


Top observation deck
We stayed on the bottom deck most of the time b/c I'm not an octopus. We did see some dolphins, but I was busy taking pictures of my kids and didn't get any on camera, sorry.
Isaac was making some others laugh, and they were making him laugh. Soooo glad for the stroller.
And for my mom.Isaac wanted to get down and run around more than anything else.He won.I dressed the boys alike, but didn't really get a good picture of them. It was a long day for them, and it was just Monday!

4 comments:

Busy Mama said...

Such a fun blog and I LOVE the tshirts in the sidebar!!! So fun to run across your blog.

Lindsay said...

Hahah...Did you see Dylan's little hand sign? SO funny.

Tiffany Feger said...

That's his Spiderman sign. Silly kid!

Kat said...

SOOO cute! I'm jealous! It took me a minute to figure out your comment "because I'm not an octopus," but I think I get it now. You're saying the kids were too wiggly to hang onto up there unless you'd had a few more arms? I love the picture of the boys playing Peek-A-Boo with each other. Was Malia not there though? Just Noah?