Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Picnic on a Monday

3/16/09
We went right to the park after the quick rinse off at the beach showers. The boys changed into normal clothes before we would go home for a bath. Isaac was way more interrested in chasing birds than eating the sandwiches I made on my lap on the drive there, I mean that I planned ahead and made the day before (as if I were a pre-planner.) I actually let the little beggers eat in the car. Isaac got filthy b/c his little sandals slipped on the layers and layers of loose dried leaves that covered the sandy dirt. I finally got some of Noah's silly laughs on camera too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to all this - Blogging and stuff. But I do have a lovely family, just like yours. Your blog inspired me to have one for my lovely wife and kid.
Great Blog!!