Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I love my husband

I figured I should listen to Steven and not drive there b/c I had a feeling that something bad would happen to me if I went behind his back. I was still mad at him in the morning but he was nice and rubbed my back and said (after the fact) that he would have gone. I told him that I would have stayed in the locked car unless I saw it, but he said that there are more car jackings around there than I know about. He told me that I could go then (6am) and he would stay w/ the boys, but he had to get to the court house and was all dressed and almost ready to go. I think that the camera dropped out of my bag or got stollen out of it in the main parking lot. I really don't think it dropped by the car with my phone. I retraced my steps after work today with the hundreds of Rays fans going to tonight's game). I talked to the Rays' clean up crew. I talked with the ticket lady to see if I could get through to the Lost and Found people. I left another message with Guest Services and talked to the police. I'm hoping that somebody enjoys that thing as much as I did.

Anyway, through email after his trial, this is one of the many things that made me smile today:

"I think it's a healthy addiction, so we should probably feed it as soon as possible"

5 comments:

betsey said...

Steven wins the best husband of the day award! I'm so sorry about the camera!! At least there was not many pictures on it. Here's hoping that it shows up somewhere!!! I'll bring Richard's good camera in May so we get lots of pictures.

I'm going to start writing down things to do when I visit next week. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!

Marcie said...

I'm glad he made you feel better... I think this is the perfect excuse for an EARLY birthday present... you need the GOOD camera that you've been lusting over for years... (HINT HINT Steven!)

Lindsay said...

Man...I had the same (well similar, at least) feelings when my video camera got stollen right from underneath my nose. I was in Italy with a group of girls and I had my backpack right next to me on the ground. We were waiting for the train to come and were at McDonalds eating some hamburgers (at 10:00 in the AM). We were also playing UNO so I wasnt payin much attention to my bag. We got up to leave and it was gone. There were these scary guys sitting behind us and I am certain they stole it..I was SOOO UPSet. I had just gotten that video camera for Christmas and had not been able to use it that much! I was defintely set on chasing after anyone who had my BYU international Student Service bag. My friends convinced me otherwise...that it would be dangerous! BUT I WAS SOOO MAD!! I think I even cursed!! Heheh...that happens every once and awhile :)WOw..sorry...long! Anyway, I hope you can get a new camera soon...! Sorry that all happened!

Tiffany Feger said...

I guess you can't borrow it on your Keys vacation after all, Lindsay. Sorry.

Amber Ayres said...

sorry about your camera... that sucks! Our laptop got stolen when Landon was like 9mo. old and I had like no hard copies of the pics on it, so the poor guy has practically no baby pics (just ones other fam and friends had emailed me after) It was heart breaking!!! Hope you didn't have too much on the camera! love ya, miss ya!