Monday, July 21, 2008

Pease Porridge



Pease porridge hot,
Pease porridge cold,
Pease porridge in the pot,
Nine days old;
Some like it hot,
Some like it cold,
Some like it in the pot,
Nine days old.

-from Wikipedia, yes, there is something called pease porridge, and it's spelled like that. I was wondering myself. I thought it was peas [COMMA] porrage. I thought it was a mixture of oatmeal with peas on the side or something, but it's oatmeal-like-mush made from dried peas. Probably as gross as the baby food.



Oh, and Isaac's eyes are all brown here. They still have a bit of blue, but not for long.

Isaac ate his first Gerber Food. The organic peas were on sale. He likes them! This is a really long video, the pictures say enough.

2 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

We have a cd that plays that song and I can't stand it! I think it's just the way they sing it that bugs me, and the thought of eating 9-day-old soup. Yuck!

Isaac still reminds me a lot of Kat. He seems like such a happy, laid-back guy. I hope I have a boy this time!

Danielle said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!