Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've been too busy to take many pictures when all four kids are over. Well, when they're awake. I'm obsessed with taking pictures when they're sleeping. You know Isaac loves his door way jumpy thingy. He doesn't even make a fuss when he's getting tired. He just doesn't make any noise at all. He's done it thrice at least. See, three outfits:
Noah is always on the move. Even when he's sleeping!
Isaac doesn't move much yet. Yea, this is on my bed. As if the pillows would really contain him if he wanted to move. He CAN roll over, but I take a gamble and think I can get to him before he rolls off of the bed.I hadn't planned on where they would all sleep, but they DID go to sleep all at the same time. (for like 10 seconds). I put Malia in the crib and Dylan got his own bed. They taunted each other for a while, but it worked.

1 comment:

Amber Ayres said...

These are the FUNNIEST pictures ever! Noah and Isaac will fall asleep anywhere! I was seriously laughing out loud