Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

JT is the only kid at home. He stayed up late and made a breakfast tray for our mom and put a note on her to look in the fridge when she woke up. He even made the birthday crown tiara. She probably did wear it all day, it's always been custom to do that.
Betsey gave Nora a lemon recently, so I didn't want Isaac to be too far behind in that milestone. My mom felt sad for him since it's his first food besides blan rice cereal. He doesn't have any teeth.
He wasn't sure about it and this is when my mom begged me to let her take it away.
But this is what I was waiting for. The smile:)
She saved him. He still wanted something in his mouth, as usual, notice her fingers.
The waitress asked my mom if it was her birthday today. I wonder what was her first clue. Anyway, my mom got her meal for free, then they came up and sang to her. We were all suprised.

1 comment:

Amber Ayres said...

you know, Landon is waaaaay older than Isaac and I've never given him a lemon either! I'll try it and let ya know how it goes. Your mom is funny that she was so concerned. :)