Monday, July 28, 2008

Still in my twenties

My family loves me:)
It's not a milestone birthday, so I didn't plan anything. My family is so good and wanted to take me to dinner so we went to a Greek restaurant. Yummy! My brother made me a crown, per tradition. I haven't kept up that tradition since getting married although I did make one for Dylan's first birthday. I'm worried I won't be able to keep it up like my mom does. JT adorned the crown with snowflakes because he knows I love them. It's not my fault my birthday is in the summer. He even made one flake with capital "T"s in it! I got a gift certificate for a convection and/or infared oven from my dad. We aren't going to have a microwave here. My mom got me two sets of matching frames. I ordered family pictures, thanks to your suggestions/favorites, and can't wait to hang them in a collage! My mom also got me the kitchen mat for when I'm loading the dish washer. She indirectly got me the dish washer too, I guess, since it was hers and we're living in her old house. We went back to our house for cake and ice cream. Look at the cake Steven made me! The sell exact replicas at Publix:)


4 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Publix white cake was seriously in the top 5 of best things about Florida!

Happy Birthday, Tiffany! You look great, and so do the boys (all three of them!).

aardy5 said...

Hey Tiff!!!! I am SO sorry I didn't remember. I am such a bad friend...at least I remembered about the camera though. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad you got a yummy publix (replica, im sure) cake. Those are my favorite!

The Stevens said...

I am glad you had a fun birthday! At least no one fell and hit their head right! LOL. Happy BirthdaY!!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! It sounds like you had a wonderful day (don't you just love birthdays???) Only 2 more years till we turn 30----bah! How did I miss out on the Publix cakes? I don't know if I have ever had one. We were in Florida at the beginning of this month, my Grandma passed away. I don't know if I told you that we have gone private on our blog. Send me your email and I will add you. My email is mikeandtara@gmail.com.