Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Silly Family

Yay! My friend Jolyn's photographer friends came in town and I booked a session with them. Steven was a good sport about it, but I can't say the same for Dylan. Isaac was just there, not in any sort of mood at all. My bangs are funny to me stil, but that's ok. I really like the pictures though and am soooo happy we did it. I wish Lacey were closer, but this is as close as I could be to that! Which ones do you like? Comment back. Here's the online gallery at Agape Moments

Look at Dylan's perfect smile here. We went to dinner w/ our photographer, her family, and 2Dylan's family. What timing Dylan has. Oh well:)

6 comments:

tarable said...

I like numbers 39,80, and 93. Dylan sure has some crazy hair going lately. How much does Isaac weigh? I just posted on Carpenter Clan about my weight woes with Roland.

emmy said...

So I think everyone has nice smiles in #3. And I like #93 as well. How cute your family is!! I love Dylan's hair!

The Stevens said...

The pictures turned out so cute and I like this picture of the Dylans, wanna email it to me?

betsey said...

I know I looked at the pictures, but I guess I didn't comment. Here, I'll look again and comment again

betsey said...

Okay, I loved a ton of them! You have just adorable boys! And you and STeven are cute too! I love the new bangs by the way, they aren't too short and look great on your face! You are so beautiful!

Okay, I liked
3,6,7,13,20,25, 40

35, 36, 37 of Dylan laughing are so great! I love that.

51 and 58 are hilarious. So funny!

52, 54, 65, 69, so cute

You HAVE to get 70! That is just great!

71 and 72 are so tender...so cute!

75, 76, 80, 81, 83 of Isaac are just so beautiful. She got a ton of great ones of him. I was impressed. I do wish she got that smile! He has a beautiful smile!

85, 88, 90, 91-the cute couple! You guys look great!

93 is the best of them all. You must get that one. And 94 is good too.

Great shots!!!

Amber Ayres said...

I love that he did the brick wall as a background, so creative not your typical outdoor by the beach or trees or inside in a studio.

We have no professional pictures of our family, I really should get some done. Yours are sooo cute!