Sunday, July 20, 2008

Uncle Matt's here

My brother Matt came in town for the weekend. His plan was to teach JT how to be his Florida associate for his Echo Media business. He also wanted to spend some time w/ his nephews. We went to the beach.




For some reason, when they saw the posts, they had to teach Dylan the karate kid pose.
awkward.

"Hey uncles, come play! Come a little closer."

kicking with uncle Matt
JT was skim boarding, then pushed Dylan on it.
My friend Marcie told me I need more pictures of Isaac's cankles before they start to thin out. It's hard to imagine that they ever will.



Burried in the sand. Dylan loved it. Isaac loved being able to touch the sand, then taste it.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this was a fun post to read/look at! Lots of cute pictures, and I do think it's pretty funny that on one of the videos Matt's in the background running a commentary on whether you should let Isaac eat sand... What a funny, pudgy baby you have! :)